Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Own Glove Monster!


I saw the tutorial for this cute little guy on CraftyPod (http://www.craftypod.com/?p=256) and knew right away that I had to make my own.
Luckily, the stores are under the impression that it is winter already so I easily found the needed stretchy gloves. I bought four pairs of gloves for $4 and will use the stripey ones for more monsters and the plain black to keep my hands warm this winter. These cheap gloves are perfect for people like me who lose several pairs each winter.
Anyway, this was a fun project and great for people who don't really know how to sew. I didn't follow the tutorial exactly (as you can see) but I think it turned out well, nonetheless.







3 comments:

Laura Nelson said...

He can high five himself multiple times and I love him.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really inspiring! Looks even better than the original. I really want to make my own now...

Bridget said...

I am utterly charmed!